Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW is known as a computer virus that is distributed widely over the globe. Its attack is very common to those PCs having weak protection tools. However, it mostly comes along with nasty programs downloaded from unreliable resources. Systems also get infected with Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW when a compromised USB port is inserted, spam email is access, untrusted links are clicked and doubtful website is visited. It has features to replicate easily and thus spreads from one computer to another very rapidly. As a result of which your entire network is severely infected and so there is an immense need of getting rid from Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW.
Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW rewrites malicious codes into memory and secretly changes registry entries thus able to activate on each booting of the PC. Moreover, it effects Internet browsers including Safari, Chromium, Firefox or IE and redirects your searches. You will also encounter unfamiliar advertisements and pop-ups that badly annoys you. Apart from this, it deletes important shortcuts, runs dangerous processes, provokes blue screen and steals your data. Due to the virus, system runs very slowly and throws errors unexpectedly. Hence, you are suggested to uninstall Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW before further corruptions takes place into your computer.
How Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW Invades In Your PC
- It infiltrates in your PC bundled with freeware third party application.
- It is also delivered with spam emails.
- It infects your PC due to using infected media drives.
- Visiting questionable or porn site can inject Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW in your machine.
- Due to clicking malicious links in your computer.
- While sharing file from one PC to another via p2p network.
- Due to using pirated software in your system.
- It may enters your system while watching online videos.
Risk Involved With Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW Virus
Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW is certainly a very dangerous computer threat which can proves to be highly risky for your computing machine. Once it manages to get activated in your system it quickly start performing several malicious activities in your system. It is capable to cause several harmful issues in your system. Some of the most destructive issues caused by Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW virus is discussed bellow.
- It injects several malicious codes in your system.
- It makes your PC very slow and unresponsive.
- It keeps redirecting users on various questionable sites.
- It steal users sensitive information.
- It promote different undesirable ads on your browsing screen.
- It disable all security measures in infected machine.
- Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW will secretly download other harmful threats in your PC.
- It causes frequent system crash and hard drive failure issues.
- It allows the hackers to access in your computer remotely.
How to Remove Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW From PC
Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW is quite good at hiding itself in compromised machine, and hence it is become a bit tricky for victims to delete it from their PC. Well, there are two different ways to remove Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW from infected computer. The first method is manual removal which is quite risky and complex. In order to delete this particular threat manually users will requite essential technical expertise. However, the second way is using Automatic Removal Tool which is quite reliable, safe easy.
Option A : Remove Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW Manually From PC (Complicated and Risky)
Well, if you are a computer geek and you have malware removal experience then you must try manual methods. However, for new users this opinion can proves tricky as it is quite complicated and unreliable. Even a common mistake while removing Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW manually can turn even nasty for you and can contribute further damage in your system.
Step 1 :- Boot Your PC in Safe Mode
- Restart Your PC to open boot menu.
- Keep pressing F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appears on your system screen.
- Now choose Safe Mode With Networking Option using arrow key and press Enter.
Step 2 :- Remove Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW From Browsers
Remove Malicious Extension
- Open browser and click on (⋮) icon to open browser Menu.
- Select Tools and then open Extensions option.
- Select all malicious extensions and then click the Trash icon to delete this threat completely.
Reset Browser Settings
- Open browser and click on Menu (⋮) icon.
- Click on Settings and select the Show Advance Settings option.
- Go to the end of the page and click Reset Settings button.
Remove Malicious Extension
- Open Firefox browser and click on gear (☰) icon to open Menu.
- Click on Add-Ons option from drop down menu.
- Go to Extensions option from left panel.
- Select and remove Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW related extension.
Reset Browser Settings
- First of all open Firefox and click gear (☰) icon.
- Now click on (?) icon from drop down list to open Help Menu.
- Choose “Troubleshooting Information” and hit “Refresh Firefox” button.
Well, Microsoft Edge browser does not have the extension option so you should better reset browser settings to remove Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW from your Edge browser.
Reset Default Search Engine and Homepage
- Open Microsoft Edge browser in your PC and click on More (…) option.
- Go to Settings and Click on View Advanced Settings option.
- Now click on Change Search Engine option.
- Choose the desired search provider and click on Set as default option.
Remove Malicious Extension
- Open your web browser and click Tools men.
- Select Manage Add-ons option from drop down list.
- Go to Toolbar and Extensions from left panel.
- Select Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW and click disable tab to delete this malicious extension completely.
Reset Internet Explorer Setting
- Open Internet Explorer and Click on “Tools” menu from upper right corner.
- Select “Internet option” from drop down list.
- Choose “Advanced tab” and click on “Reset” button.
- Check out “Delete personal settings” check box, and click on “Reset” button.
Step 3 :- Terminate Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW Related Process From Windows Task Manger.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del button simultaneously to open Windows Task Manager.
- Click on Process tab to see all running process in your PC.
- Find and select all malicious process and click End Process option.
Step 4 :- Uninstall Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW From Control Panel
- Press “Windows + R”th keys together to open Run.
- Now enter Control Panel and hit Enter button.
- Go to Program Section and click on Uninstall a program.
- From the list of all installed application select Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW and click uninstall tab.
Step 4 :- Delete Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW From Registry Editor
- Press “Windows + R” button simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Type “regedit” and click on OK button.
- Find and delete all malicious registry entries created by Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW virus.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Option B : Remove Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW Automatically With SpyHunter (Safe and Easy) Recommended
SpyHunter is one of the leading and most trust anti-malware application. It is designed to detect and remove harmful threats and viruses easily from infected PC. It is configured to give you best and optimal security from daily new malware and spyware. It is an interactive and easy to use software that needs no technical knowledge. This powerful anti-spyware applications is programmed to give real time protection to your computer from online threats and bugs. SpyHunter can easily detect and remove rootkits, rogue anti-spyware, Trojan, Malware, Spyware, Worms and other threats. It can deeply scan your system to find out hidden viruses and block all types malicious process. It also comes with Spyware HelpDesk feature through which you can seek help from certified technicians and ask for custom fix of your computer. You can download the trial version of SpyHunter Malware scanner to scan your PC.
How To Use SpyHunter Malware Scanner
Step 1 :- Click on the below button to Download Malware Scanner on your PC.
Step 2 :- Install the software and click on Scan Computer Now! Option.
Step 3 :- Software will detect all hidden threats on your system.
Step 2 :- Click On Fix Threats button to remove viruses completely.