Can anyone help me to remove Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware from my computer? Actually my system has got infected by a Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware that has locked all my system files and personal data. When I started my computer I was unable to access any of my videos, images, word documents, mp3 songs or any other files. I found a ransom message on my computer from Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware. It was saying that all my files are encrypted and I need to pay ransom money to get my files back? Is there any to get rid of this infection and get my files back? How can I remove Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware from my PC? Please help me….
Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware is a nasty computer virus. It is a file encrypting virus that belongs to Ransomware family. It is a variant of well known Jigsaw Ransomware. This cunning PC threat normally get delivered to the infected computer through spam email attachments. This harmful threat can also infect the targeted computer system through malicious websites and peer to peer files sharing. Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware can also get downloaded to your without your permission along with bundled free third party program and fake software updates. You are advised to not open any suspicious email from any unknown sender specially when it contain some attachment. Once getting installed on your system Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware can easily encrypt all your system files and data. It is able to infect a large number of system files including :
.3dm, .3g2, .3gp, .aaf, .accdb, .aep, .aepx, .aet, .ai, .aif, .as, .as3, .asf, .asp, .asx, .avi, .bmp, .c, .class, .cpp, .cs, .csv, .jpeg, .jpg, .js, .rtf, .sdf, .ses, .sldm, .sldx, .sql, .svg, .swf, .tif, .txt, .vcf, .vob, .wav, .wma, .wmv, .wpd, .wps, .xla, .xlam, .m3u, .m3u8, .m4u, .max, .mdb, .mid, .mov, .mp3, .mp4, .mpa, .mpeg, .mpg, .msg, .pdb, .pdf, .php, .plb, .pmd, .png, .pot, .potm, .potx, .ppam, .ppj, .pps, .ppsm, .ppsx, .ppt, .pptm, .pptx, .prel, .prproj, .ps, .psd, .py, .ra, .raw, .rb, .xll, .xlm, .xls, .xlsb, .xlsm, .xlsx, .xlt, .xltm, .xltx, .xlw, .xml, .xqx, .xqx, .dat, .db, .dbf, .doc, .docb, .docm, .docx, .dot, .dotm, .dotx, .dwg, .dxf, .efx, .eps, .fla, .flv, .gif, .h, .idml, .iff, .indb, .indd, .indl, .indt, .inx, .jar, .java
Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware is a very harmful computer infection that can brutally mess with your entire PC. After infecting your computer, it will display a ransom note on your computer. After encrypting your files, it add .epic extension to the end of all your files. This nasty ransomnware infection demands a huge ransom money through Bitocoins. It is really a big amount of money and you should not pay to hackers. It will boost their intentions to infect more computers and making some really easy money by luring innocent PC users. You must fight against Cybercrime and try to delete this threat completely from your PC. You are advised to delete Crypt.Locker Ransomware or Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware from your computer and recover your data by using a data recovery tool.
How to Remove Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware From PC
Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware is quite good at hiding itself in compromised machine, and hence it is become a bit tricky for victims to delete it from their PC. Well, there are two different ways to remove Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware from infected computer. The first method is manual removal which is quite risky and complex. In order to delete this particular threat manually users will requite essential technical expertise. However, the second way is using Automatic Removal Tool which is quite reliable, safe easy.
Option A : Remove Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware Manually From PC (Complicated and Risky)
Well, if you are a computer geek and you have malware removal experience then you must try manual methods. However, for new users this opinion can proves tricky as it is quite complicated and unreliable. Even a common mistake while removing Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware manually can turn even nasty for you and can contribute further damage in your system.
Step 1 :- Boot Your PC in Safe Mode
- Restart Your PC to open boot menu.
- Keep pressing F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appears on your system screen.
- Now choose Safe Mode With Networking Option using arrow key and press Enter.
Step 2 :- Remove Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware From Browsers
Remove Malicious Extension
- Open browser and click on (⋮) icon to open browser Menu.
- Select Tools and then open Extensions option.
- Select all malicious extensions and then click the Trash icon to delete this threat completely.
Reset Browser Settings
- Open browser and click on Menu (⋮) icon.
- Click on Settings and select the Show Advance Settings option.
- Go to the end of the page and click Reset Settings button.
Remove Malicious Extension
- Open Firefox browser and click on gear (☰) icon to open Menu.
- Click on Add-Ons option from drop down menu.
- Go to Extensions option from left panel.
- Select and remove Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware related extension.
Reset Browser Settings
- First of all open Firefox and click gear (☰) icon.
- Now click on (?) icon from drop down list to open Help Menu.
- Choose “Troubleshooting Information” and hit “Refresh Firefox” button.
Well, Microsoft Edge browser does not have the extension option so you should better reset browser settings to remove Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware from your Edge browser.
Reset Default Search Engine and Homepage
- Open Microsoft Edge browser in your PC and click on More (…) option.
- Go to Settings and Click on View Advanced Settings option.
- Now click on Change Search Engine option.
- Choose the desired search provider and click on Set as default option.
Remove Malicious Extension
- Open your web browser and click Tools men.
- Select Manage Add-ons option from drop down list.
- Go to Toolbar and Extensions from left panel.
- Select Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware and click disable tab to delete this malicious extension completely.
Reset Internet Explorer Setting
- Open Internet Explorer and Click on “Tools” menu from upper right corner.
- Select “Internet option” from drop down list.
- Choose “Advanced tab” and click on “Reset” button.
- Check out “Delete personal settings” check box, and click on “Reset” button.
Step 3 :- Terminate Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware Related Process From Windows Task Manger.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del button simultaneously to open Windows Task Manager.
- Click on Process tab to see all running process in your PC.
- Find and select all malicious process and click End Process option.
Step 4 :- Uninstall Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware From Control Panel
- Press “Windows + R”th keys together to open Run.
- Now enter Control Panel and hit Enter button.
- Go to Program Section and click on Uninstall a program.
- From the list of all installed application select Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware and click uninstall tab.
Step 4 :- Delete Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware From Registry Editor
- Press “Windows + R” button simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Type “regedit” and click on OK button.
- Find and delete all malicious registry entries created by Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware virus.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Option B : Remove Meine_ransomware_PGP_DANGEROUS Ransomware Automatically With SpyHunter (Safe and Easy) Recommended
SpyHunter is one of the leading and most trust anti-malware application. It is designed to detect and remove harmful threats and viruses easily from infected PC. It is configured to give you best and optimal security from daily new malware and spyware. It is an interactive and easy to use software that needs no technical knowledge. This powerful anti-spyware applications is programmed to give real time protection to your computer from online threats and bugs. SpyHunter can easily detect and remove rootkits, rogue anti-spyware, Trojan, Malware, Spyware, Worms and other threats. It can deeply scan your system to find out hidden viruses and block all types malicious process. It also comes with Spyware HelpDesk feature through which you can seek help from certified technicians and ask for custom fix of your computer. You can download the trial version of SpyHunter Malware scanner to scan your PC.
How To Use SpyHunter Malware Scanner
Step 1 :- Click on the below button to Download Malware Scanner on your PC.
Step 2 :- Install the software and click on Scan Computer Now! Option.
Step 3 :- Software will detect all hidden threats on your system.
Step 2 :- Click On Fix Threats button to remove viruses completely.