I was playing an online game on my computer yesterday. Suddenly my system start freezing and my anti-virus program alerted that Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC virus found on my PC. I was completely shocked because I am using an updated anti-virus protection. (Thank God I was using it). When I tried to remove that Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC virus from my computer, my anti-virus said, it has been deleted. When I restarted my PC, it took a long time to boot. Finally when computer started, my anti-virus again detected the same threat. How Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC virus get back to my PC? How to remove this virus completely from my system? Please help….
Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC is a nasty computer virus detected as Trojan. It is a troublesome threat that can do major harm to the infected computer. This harmful and malicious PC virus normally get into the the infected PC silently keep doing the damage work continuously. It open backdoor for many other threats that can make your system completely useless. This notorious threat enter your computer system without permission, corrupt entire files system, infect the registry editor, block important system program and also disable your anti-virus application. This perilous Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC virus has been designed by hackers for making illegal profit by luring innocent PC users. This dubious Trojan virus can start several malevolent and harmful process in your system background that will consume extra system resources and slow down your computer speed. Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC will completely degrade your PC performance and also delete your important files and software.
Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC mainly get inside the victimized computer through bundled freeware programs. It can also propagate through infected or contaminated USB drives. It can also get downloaded to your system silently through drive by download websites. It can also get spread through spam email attachments and malicious or pornographic websites. After getting inside the targeted computer, this cunning Trojan virus will also bring several other threats and spyware on the infected PC. Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC is a serious threat for your privacy. It can steal your personal and sensitive data including your financial details, online banking information,m credit card number, login credentials, passwords, IP address and many more. Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC virus can send all your crucial information to hackers for making illegal profit. It can also allow cyber criminals to remotely access your computer without your knowledge. It is a serious threat for your system security and privacy. You must remove Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC virus from your computer as early as possible.
How to Remove Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC From PC
Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC is quite good at hiding itself in compromised machine, and hence it is become a bit tricky for victims to delete it from their PC. Well, there are two different ways to remove Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC from infected computer. The first method is manual removal which is quite risky and complex. In order to delete this particular threat manually users will requite essential technical expertise. However, the second way is using Automatic Removal Tool which is quite reliable, safe easy.
Option A : Remove Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC Manually From PC (Complicated and Risky)
Well, if you are a computer geek and you have malware removal experience then you must try manual methods. However, for new users this opinion can proves tricky as it is quite complicated and unreliable. Even a common mistake while removing Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC manually can turn even nasty for you and can contribute further damage in your system.
Step 1 :- Boot Your PC in Safe Mode
- Restart Your PC to open boot menu.
- Keep pressing F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appears on your system screen.
- Now choose Safe Mode With Networking Option using arrow key and press Enter.
Step 2 :- Remove Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC From Browsers
Remove Malicious Extension
- Open browser and click on (⋮) icon to open browser Menu.
- Select Tools and then open Extensions option.
- Select all malicious extensions and then click the Trash icon to delete this threat completely.
Reset Browser Settings
- Open browser and click on Menu (⋮) icon.
- Click on Settings and select the Show Advance Settings option.
- Go to the end of the page and click Reset Settings button.
Remove Malicious Extension
- Open Firefox browser and click on gear (☰) icon to open Menu.
- Click on Add-Ons option from drop down menu.
- Go to Extensions option from left panel.
- Select and remove Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC related extension.
Reset Browser Settings
- First of all open Firefox and click gear (☰) icon.
- Now click on (?) icon from drop down list to open Help Menu.
- Choose “Troubleshooting Information” and hit “Refresh Firefox” button.
Well, Microsoft Edge browser does not have the extension option so you should better reset browser settings to remove Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC from your Edge browser.
Reset Default Search Engine and Homepage
- Open Microsoft Edge browser in your PC and click on More (…) option.
- Go to Settings and Click on View Advanced Settings option.
- Now click on Change Search Engine option.
- Choose the desired search provider and click on Set as default option.
Remove Malicious Extension
- Open your web browser and click Tools men.
- Select Manage Add-ons option from drop down list.
- Go to Toolbar and Extensions from left panel.
- Select Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC and click disable tab to delete this malicious extension completely.
Reset Internet Explorer Setting
- Open Internet Explorer and Click on “Tools” menu from upper right corner.
- Select “Internet option” from drop down list.
- Choose “Advanced tab” and click on “Reset” button.
- Check out “Delete personal settings” check box, and click on “Reset” button.
Step 3 :- Terminate Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC Related Process From Windows Task Manger.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del button simultaneously to open Windows Task Manager.
- Click on Process tab to see all running process in your PC.
- Find and select all malicious process and click End Process option.
Step 4 :- Uninstall Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC From Control Panel
- Press “Windows + R”th keys together to open Run.
- Now enter Control Panel and hit Enter button.
- Go to Program Section and click on Uninstall a program.
- From the list of all installed application select Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC and click uninstall tab.
Step 4 :- Delete Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC From Registry Editor
- Press “Windows + R” button simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Type “regedit” and click on OK button.
- Find and delete all malicious registry entries created by Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC virus.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Option B : Remove Worm:Win32/Autorun.ZC Automatically With SpyHunter (Safe and Easy) Recommended
SpyHunter is one of the leading and most trust anti-malware application. It is designed to detect and remove harmful threats and viruses easily from infected PC. It is configured to give you best and optimal security from daily new malware and spyware. It is an interactive and easy to use software that needs no technical knowledge. This powerful anti-spyware applications is programmed to give real time protection to your computer from online threats and bugs. SpyHunter can easily detect and remove rootkits, rogue anti-spyware, Trojan, Malware, Spyware, Worms and other threats. It can deeply scan your system to find out hidden viruses and block all types malicious process. It also comes with Spyware HelpDesk feature through which you can seek help from certified technicians and ask for custom fix of your computer. You can download the trial version of SpyHunter Malware scanner to scan your PC.
How To Use SpyHunter Malware Scanner
Step 1 :- Click on the below button to Download Malware Scanner on your PC.
Step 2 :- Install the software and click on Scan Computer Now! Option.
Step 3 :- Software will detect all hidden threats on your system.
Step 2 :- Click On Fix Threats button to remove viruses completely.