If you are frequently getting an alarming security warning with a helpline number 01 86 26 67 39 then you must be careful. 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up is an online scam which should not be trusted. It may appears to be a genuine security alert pop-up from Microsoft but in reality it has been created by hackers and has found be potentially risky for any infected PC. It usually slip inside the targeted computer by stealth and is also quite good at hiding itself. Once activated, you will notice an alarming system warning keep prompting up on your system screen with a scary notification. It informs the users regarding fake system issues and offers its useless technical assistance services. The point to noted here is that 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up is being controlled by hackers and it can certainly prove very risky for your PC if not removed soon. This vicious threat will download various other critical viruses in your PC without even your permission. Moreover, it may even assist the victims to access in your computing machine remotely. Therefore, it is very important to remove 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up virus as soon as it detected in your system.
How 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up Invades In Your PC
- It infiltrates in your PC bundled with freeware third party application.
- It is also delivered with spam emails.
- It infects your PC due to using infected media drives.
- Visiting questionable or porn site can inject 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up in your machine.
- Due to clicking malicious links in your computer.
- While sharing file from one PC to another via p2p network.
- Due to using pirated software in your system.
- It may enters your system while watching online videos.
Risk Involved With 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up Virus
01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up is certainly a very dangerous computer threat which can proves to be highly risky for your computing machine. Once it manages to get activated in your system it quickly start performing several malicious activities in your system. It is capable to cause several harmful issues in your system. Some of the most destructive issues caused by 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up virus is discussed bellow.
- It injects several malicious codes in your system.
- It makes your PC very slow and unresponsive.
- It keeps redirecting users on various questionable sites.
- It steal users sensitive information.
- It promote different undesirable ads on your browsing screen.
- It disable all security measures in infected machine.
- 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up will secretly download other harmful threats in your PC.
- It causes frequent system crash and hard drive failure issues.
- It allows the hackers to access in your computer remotely.
How to Remove 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up From PC
01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up is quite good at hiding itself in compromised machine, and hence it is become a bit tricky for victims to delete it from their PC. Well, there are two different ways to remove 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up from infected computer. The first method is manual removal which is quite risky and complex. In order to delete this particular threat manually users will requite essential technical expertise. However, the second way is using Automatic Removal Tool which is quite reliable, safe easy.
Option A : Remove 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up Manually From PC (Complicated and Risky)
Well, if you are a computer geek and you have malware removal experience then you must try manual methods. However, for new users this opinion can proves tricky as it is quite complicated and unreliable. Even a common mistake while removing 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up manually can turn even nasty for you and can contribute further damage in your system.
Step 1 :- Boot Your PC in Safe Mode
- Restart Your PC to open boot menu.
- Keep pressing F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appears on your system screen.
- Now choose Safe Mode With Networking Option using arrow key and press Enter.
Step 2 :- Remove 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up From Browsers
Remove Malicious Extension
- Open browser and click on (⋮) icon to open browser Menu.
- Select Tools and then open Extensions option.
- Select all malicious extensions and then click the Trash icon to delete this threat completely.
Reset Browser Settings
- Open browser and click on Menu (⋮) icon.
- Click on Settings and select the Show Advance Settings option.
- Go to the end of the page and click Reset Settings button.
Remove Malicious Extension
- Open Firefox browser and click on gear (☰) icon to open Menu.
- Click on Add-Ons option from drop down menu.
- Go to Extensions option from left panel.
- Select and remove 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up related extension.
Reset Browser Settings
- First of all open Firefox and click gear (☰) icon.
- Now click on (?) icon from drop down list to open Help Menu.
- Choose “Troubleshooting Information” and hit “Refresh Firefox” button.
Well, Microsoft Edge browser does not have the extension option so you should better reset browser settings to remove 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up from your Edge browser.
Reset Default Search Engine and Homepage
- Open Microsoft Edge browser in your PC and click on More (…) option.
- Go to Settings and Click on View Advanced Settings option.
- Now click on Change Search Engine option.
- Choose the desired search provider and click on Set as default option.
Remove Malicious Extension
- Open your web browser and click Tools men.
- Select Manage Add-ons option from drop down list.
- Go to Toolbar and Extensions from left panel.
- Select 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up and click disable tab to delete this malicious extension completely.
Reset Internet Explorer Setting
- Open Internet Explorer and Click on “Tools” menu from upper right corner.
- Select “Internet option” from drop down list.
- Choose “Advanced tab” and click on “Reset” button.
- Check out “Delete personal settings” check box, and click on “Reset” button.
Step 3 :- Terminate 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up Related Process From Windows Task Manger.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del button simultaneously to open Windows Task Manager.
- Click on Process tab to see all running process in your PC.
- Find and select all malicious process and click End Process option.
Step 4 :- Uninstall 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up From Control Panel
- Press “Windows + R”th keys together to open Run.
- Now enter Control Panel and hit Enter button.
- Go to Program Section and click on Uninstall a program.
- From the list of all installed application select 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up and click uninstall tab.
Step 4 :- Delete 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up From Registry Editor
- Press “Windows + R” button simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Type “regedit” and click on OK button.
- Find and delete all malicious registry entries created by 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up virus.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up
Option B : Remove 01 86 26 67 39 Pop-up Automatically With SpyHunter (Safe and Easy) Recommended
SpyHunter is one of the leading and most trust anti-malware application. It is designed to detect and remove harmful threats and viruses easily from infected PC. It is configured to give you best and optimal security from daily new malware and spyware. It is an interactive and easy to use software that needs no technical knowledge. This powerful anti-spyware applications is programmed to give real time protection to your computer from online threats and bugs. SpyHunter can easily detect and remove rootkits, rogue anti-spyware, Trojan, Malware, Spyware, Worms and other threats. It can deeply scan your system to find out hidden viruses and block all types malicious process. It also comes with Spyware HelpDesk feature through which you can seek help from certified technicians and ask for custom fix of your computer. You can download the trial version of SpyHunter Malware scanner to scan your PC.
How To Use SpyHunter Malware Scanner
Step 1 :- Click on the below button to Download Malware Scanner on your PC.
Step 2 :- Install the software and click on Scan Computer Now! Option.
Step 3 :- Software will detect all hidden threats on your system.
Step 2 :- Click On Fix Threats button to remove viruses completely.